Earth Mama Organics Organic No More Milk Teas a blend of herbs traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to stop the production of breast milk (antigalactagogue). Lovely iced or hot, with hibiscus flower for a delicious, tangy taste, and anti-galactagogue herbs when breast milk is no longer desired or when it's time to wean from breastfeeding. USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Kosher, vegan. Refreshing Hibiscus Sage Herbal Tea
- Organic caffeine free herbal tea, in easy to brew tea bags
- Formulated with a blend of herbs traditionally in Herbal Medicine to stop the production of breast milk
- With hibiscus flower, sage, peppermint and parsley
- USDA Certified 100% Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Kosher, vegan
- Formulated by a Nurse and Herbalist
Directions: Boil water and pour boiling over tea bag. Steep for 10-15 minutes. Adults: Make 4 cups of tea daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner. For use beyond 4 weeks, consult a health care practitioner
Ingredients: Mentha piperita (organic peppermint) leaf, Petroselinum crispum (organic parsley) leaf, Hibiscus sabdariffa (organic hibiscus) flower, Salvia officinalis (organic sage) leaf.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have anaemia or gallstones. If you have a seizure disorder (e.g. epilepsy), do not use this product. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding - Used to help stop breast milk production. Store protected from light and moisture.