What is a Munch Mitt?
The Munch Mitt® Teething Mitten is a “handy” teething solution that prevents the constant dropping of teething toys. It provides easy access pain relief for teething babies who are still learning consistent grip and direction and protects the hands from irritation due to chewing. Recommended for ages 3-8 months.Can be used up to 12 months of age.
- soft & flexible teething surface
- made of food-grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate free
- Interchangeable between hands, flip mitt but be sure to have thumb in the thumb area
- Protects baby's hands from skin damage from excess saliva and chewing
Sensory stimulating crinkle noise throughout mitt, black and white pattern & bright colors
Secure adjustable strap
- Easy access for baby to self soothe their teething pain. Hands-free for parent's.
- Safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA
- Comes with travel/wash bag GREAT for travel in the car seat or stroller
For a quick everyday clean, the silicone part may be hand washed with soap and water.
For a full wash:
Machine wash on cold or warm on gentle or delicate cycle.
Machine dry on very low/no heat fluff or delicate cycle then air dry if interior is still slightly damp.
Do not dry on hot heat or over dry. If mitt becomes damaged please discontinue use and discard.
Do not wash in dishwasher unless water temperature is low.